Plan of the year

Hmm... Wish to do something special for this year.

Backpack travel.

Sounds cool. and challenging. hmm... i guess so. :S

Step 1 :
Decide when and where.

Time - Definitely summer break. 2 months plus holiday. Enough time for me to travel slowly. :)

Where - It's so hard for me to make decision.

2 options

(i) if I don't want to go back Malaysia, Turkey is a good destination for me to travel around.
(ii) if I want to go back Malaysia, I would like to travel to Australia. (but it will be winter during that time, and I HATE TRAVEL DURING WINTER... arghhh... or HK n Macau perhaps)

So, back to Malaysia or not???

8 comments:

Maxx said...

let go to Taiwan or HK-Macau

cheewei said...

means back msia?

koh sushan said...

come back!!! someone's waiting :p

cheewei said...

aiya.. mana ade..
btw.. ur pic in the post.. quite clear lor. :P LOL

jpthedarkknight said...

Malaysia!!!

Sushan: Please TELL ME WHO IS THE GAL!!! THIS SEI YEH CHEE WEI KEEP DUNWAN TELL ME!! SOME MORE SAY ME IS HIS HENG DAI!!! HERH!!!

cheewei said...

ah parn!!! u trust her lo... she always make rumor for me 1. u knw why? reason is too simple. she scared that she and I too close and others will misunderstand. no guys chase her. then she cnt find bf, i need to take responsible le!LOL.

koh sushan said...

sei yeh teh chee wei like that say me ah..gonna kena from me when u're back!!!

jp: don't so kepo laa :P

jpthedarkknight said...

oh good then! take responsible then! Be A MAN! DO THE RIGHT THING. By the meantime I will call her ah sou liao XD

sushan: AH SOU~!! XD