INSOMNIA

For those who has face this situation before,
I'm sure you will know the feeling.
It's like you wish to sleep,
but you just can't.
When you think of the important appointment you have early tomorrow morning,
and you are still staring at the ceiling.

DAMN SUFFERING.

Last night i experienced this kind of situation.
And you know what?
this morning I still have Physics Unit 3 lab practical to do.

I started to worry
that I couldn't wake up the next morning,
then i couldn't sit for the exam,
finally,
FAIL my A-LEVEL.

HOLY SHIT

terminated by JPA,
couldn't go to Germany, ... ... ... so and so!!!

Then I started to think of other ways
trying to make me fall asleep,
rather than just staring at the ceiling just like that.

First, I sent my beloved dear a sms,
"I can't sleep".
Short because it's Sms. Actually I didn't hope for a reply...
Just simply sent her a Sms, disturb her a little bit,
let her know what had happened to me,
when she wake up the next morning.
But she did reply.
Then she started to think of a perfect and fastest way.
Somehow, she just started to chant Buddhist scripture...
She is really funny, love her so much.
Even after that i still can't sleep,
I really appreciate what she did.
"I love you, darl. muaxX"

Second way,
after listened to the Buddhist scripture, it was already 2.45am.
So, gotta say good night to her already, she should always sleep early.
Because once she sleep late,her face gonna be full with pimples.
Haha... So???


listened songs using my iPhone,"yeng right?"
BUT... Still couldn't sleep.
And there was a song,
Britney Spears " (You Drive Me) Crazy"
just made me high,@@.
And I'm really gonna
CRAZY,if I continue on like this.

What to do?
Secret weapon
Final 1

alarm clock

Why? Last time I always like to imitate the HongKong drama.
--- A profesional phycologist ---
hypnotizing patient using a clock,
tik ... tak ...
tik ... tak ...
tik ... tak ...

Yeah... luckily I slept finally. It was already 4am

Thank you so much,daddy
for buying me much a useful clock,
my first alarm, and it is really ancient clock,
since I was in standard 1. haha...
(please don't think that I'm ancient person too..hahaha,
and it is not really old also,at least still functioning well,
because it is made in Japan)

No comments: