他乡遇故有友2 part II

I'm so sorry, update this post so slow, like a turtle. but internet here is really sucks. That's why now, I still havent sleep.Because I need to wait every1 is sleeping, internet fast abit, I only can upload the pics. sienz~~~

okie, back to the topic ... ...

last night we drink "Glenfiddich" - single malt whisky (contribute by fuee oh~) hehe and play some games. really have cny feel. * want back taiping celebrate with u guys arhggg *

NEXT DAY :

Breakfast prepared by Jo.

luckily she got energy to cook breakfast for us. which means, my "pig sound" not that loud... she still can sleep tight.
haha~


lunch time in Nürnberg.


thanks yea,jo n heidi
*shy shy*
:-)

Taiping people~~~


"
such cold weather, drinking a cup of hot Glühwein, one word - Wunderbar!

"Actually I have so much more photos and memories that should be kept in here. Thanks a lot to joann and heidi for the best hospitality ever when I was there,for all the room services and being princely treated, I would say Taiping people are the best!! Agree??

经过这么多年,这么多事,最庆幸的是, 很多友谊没有改变。很多友情早已在那些年少疯狂的岁月慢慢一点一点滴建立起来,然后有一天,你会发现,不管在什么时候,什么地方,
一直都在。"

kinda sleepy already. forgive my laziness and cincai-ness (copy and paste) ahaha...
because this is continue from jo's post rite. so ending shud be the same as well. =p

OMG, adi 3.30 am here. kla.. end here lor... light off and sweet dream!



No comments: