他乡遇故有友2

他乡遇故有友1 click here.

kinda lazy to think the title. ahah!
since this is the continue post fr Jo's post! I'm gonna to copy her style a little bit. ;-)

Well, since October, 2 months before I leave Malaysia to Germany, Jo and I have been msn-ing always and plan to visit each other. Same like Jo, I never think our plan works! AND IT DID!!!
I'm proud of myself! muahaha...

since Jo is going back to hometown really really soon, so, we took the opportunity to visit her in Erlangen,before she leaves Ger. This is the part that nobody should miss! highlight oh~
we took 7 hours of train to visit this princess JO and Heidi. "Now you know you guys worth 7 hours of train to me! hiak hiak hiak"

5 hours? sap sap sui lar! haha

REASON - 红尘叔叔 left his wallet in the train. so we missed the train to Nürnberg because we have to go to Hauptbahnhof ( main train centre ) to look for it.


团圆饭


炳丰最爱的 bak kut teh
(叫肉骨茶,好像没那么好听哦,哈哈)


全家福 ;-)

ATTENTION !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO JO



SHE HAS BEEN WORKING VERY HARD FOR THIS DINNER

*BIG CLAPS FOR HER*

after the 通马桶记 和 这锅 bak kut teh, 你简直就是女人的典范嘛!

Pub in Erlangen after


"METER" 10 shots. settled ! haha


And McD - supper! haha...
remind bob's saddest thing. b'cause he cant eat.
=p

Day 1 (30-01-10) end here la.

No comments: