PLAN


It's really fast, finally the exam finished. And now what! wait for the result,officially end of the first semester and HOLIDAY. Since long time ago, I have been planning for my holiday. I want to do this, I want to do that! Too many stuffs to do. Too little time. 2 months holiday doesn't seem to be enough for my plans. But anyway, hope all of them work out!

And now~~~ woohoo :D

Welcome to my new designed blog! haha... This is the first thing I planned for my holiday. And I almost 50% done. Just a preview. Still have a lots to edit. The pics I used including the background and the header are "CWEI PHOTOGRAPHY". ahaha :-)
Between, here are some little thought when I was designing this template. At first I feel there is huge contrast between the header and the background images. Big city vs relaxing nature. But, this is what I want. Human are always like that. You want to have good exam result, but you want to play and fb all the time, lazy study. You want to have lots money, but you want a easy job or maybe no need to work at all. (the" you" is me actually) haha
And now, I enjoy the beauty of nature. and yet, I want to have the entertainment in big city and also travelling. by the wat,thanks to my D90, I enjoy this photography hobby! =)

Still need to edit some small element to make it looks nicer. After that! what is next? haha... my another blog! have been collecting photos since long time ago. Normally after a trip, I only uploaded a few photos in facebook photo album. 1 of the reasons simply because the image quality is really bad! I hate it so much! color faded, noise, pixelated. So, I prefer my own website.But to have my own domain, I'll have to pay for that.And I want a free. blogger is definitely the best choice. Tried wordpress.Kinda lag. DISLIKE*** will do the photoblog as fast as possible.

Then : ... ... lotsa~ uncountable thingy!

No matter what, I'm going to try my best to complete all of them during this summer holiday.

-伟-

No comments: