Mood

Yesterday. I got the result of my 3 chemistry subjects' result. A little bit nervous before that. Because I feel scared that I'm gonna fail 1 or 2 subjects. But not really that nervous. Because one of my classmate talked to the Profesor. She asked the Prof. about my result and sent me a fb message. "Prof. said you result is quite well, you noneed worried too much,have a nice summer holiday". The quite well gave me a signal, that I passed all the subjects, but only with normal Noten. Not the outstanding 1. It's okie. I'll improve my German language one day,speak fluently like I'm a german. When the day come, I surely can get 1,0 for the all the subjects.

My Result :

Allgemeine Chemie ( General Chem ) - 3,3
Stöchiometrie ( Stochiometrie ) - 1,3
Laborkunde ( Lab. General Knowledge ) - 3,0

[1,0 Best ; 2,0 Good ; 3,0 Still ok ; 4,0 Passed ; below 4,0 = failed ]

But I'm quite happy for my result. Because I passed haha.... As my best buddy said, aim for passed,hope for better result. But seriously want to work harder for next semester. Because many seniors told me the subjects are getting harder and harder. Let me aim for 2,0 for next sem.

And this holiday is not 100% a holiday.Shit!!! Need to study. Because right after I come back, there are 2 tests. Must pass all this tests or else I couldn't do lab for the whole sem. So, GBM.
Hope I won't over enjoy this holiday until forget the tests.

I went pool party yesterday! wow, that's really fun. Met some classmates there.
What if I have my 21st birthday celebration like that too~ haha...
Too bad. Don't know what happened to me recently. I smell any alcohol drink will make me feel like vomiting. So I didn't drink anything.



vieewvittt :D

Happy holiday.

count down - 16 days
:-)


No comments: