This is what that in my mind now : after spain trip

" posing under the hot sun for half an hour just to take a perfect photo (credit to our photographer who carried his Nikon D90 throughout the whole trip) ... What an awesome week in Spain!!! "

Well, I know u might read my blog - this post or others e.g. penghong will tell u what I wrote too. But this is my blog, I write what I feel. Don't categorize me with that big head yik ming.

Firstly, I don't know whether this is a joke or not.praising or pijak-ing. If it is a joke or praise, I'm so sorry for don't know how to enjoy ur joke.(but i dont thk thats a joke) Secondly,since when u posing under hot sun for half an hour? If yes, maximum 15mins. Plus, I never ask u to stand for the test shot. Penghong havent said a word, when is ur turn to kap siao! And then, I have to apologize for my noob skill that cant settle the perfect pic within 1 shot. and wasting all ur time. Thirdly, I never force u to take group photo with us. U can just sit under the tree. Let ur legs have enough rest. At least I know got 1 people wengsum like me, also wish to have a perfect pic. Fourthly, I want to take group pics whenever we reach a nice place for the sweet memories of the trip. Since u so be syok and ur be syok make me so be syok as well, I rather never take group pics or group pics without u than after take liao let u kap kap siao siao during the trip, and also fb! What is the point I make myself so miserable. 干嘛让自己酱委屈,看你的脸色做人? 你又不是我的谁~ That's why sumtimes I help wengsum take pics, he help me take. Feel better than take pics with those who kap siao-ing there. Lastly, I got shot a few pics of u, for now, I feel like deleting all of them from my memory card. But, i won't. Not sure u want or not also. But I wont gv u! B'coz they shot by my "D90".

Well, be syok is just this moment. I still looking forward for the next trip,with u! But I definitely wont thick my face ask to u join me for the group photos. Even u urself offer that,I feel I think I din't qualify to take pic with u.

-happy holiday-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

be chill man

cheewei said...

thanks

Helen Pang said...

hey, i visited your blog again=)

I like your post. It's an honest sharing of what you felt after the Spain trip.

Something to share with you about my trip to Italy too=)

5 of us went together, comprises of James, Wong, Saw, Weng Khong and I. It's my first time travelling in a group with them. Many things happen during this trip as well. We got to know each other better and deeper.

James is fascinating about buildings and he could walk very fast in the trip. Both Saw and I like taking photos of each other and plus we couldn't walk fast, we were left behind. This gives difficulties to Wong and Weng Khong who tried to minimize the gaps of pace in the trip.

See, we got big problems too=)

No one is perfect. Everyone has weaknesses.

What I have learnt from the trip is not just about the photos captured (i am a camera geek as well), but also better about my friends, of their strength and weaknesses.

Loom from another perspective, i am grateful to travel with James, coz he gave us direction in the trip. While Saw was never tired in helping me to take photos.

We had a round of honest evaluation at Randong after the trip. And we learnt how to work, travel, enjoy in a team of different people with various unique characteristics.

Imagine, he is still your friend. How about in the future working with people you don't know in an important project?

It is a lifetime lesson for me. And I am still learning.


Share just to encourage you=)

cheers,
helen