Always on my mind, a big family



Yoohoo...
Today is the last day for the academic lesson of fourth semester, but also the last day for 2 years of A-Level pre-U course.Soon, I'm gonna to have my exam, 17 days left. Let's forget about the exam, and celebrate for everything within this 2 years. ( e.g. noise, naughtiness, laziness, joy and laughing...)



Breakfast treated by Pn. Tini and Mic Allan


celebrate at Fleming Steamboat Buffet


All of us, a big family

Jom, get the food...and start the war!!!

Plenty of Food and seafood and my favorite,scallop.


Chocolate fountain & my ice-cream .... yummie



* extra-info

b'coz of ice-cream, they become a couple. Yeah ...
Jing Xiong do that for Sing Yee, sweet right?
(notty Jing Xiong,hehe)

WOW...
so expensive!

Aihz...because Peng Hong a.k.a LeeHom lor. Eat so much. counted as 3 person!!! wuakaka

Even though 2 years might be not that long for some of you, it is for me.
Somehow, i feel it is quite short too.. just like i close my eyes for a moment, 1 nanosecond maybe, and then 2 years passed. So many things happened, and all of them are so awesome! Sleep in class, make noise and talk nonsen, bully girls (not me,haha) complain teacher "SHE" and many ... I really gonna miss miss and miss this. *(tired life of endless class lesson, until 6pm daily, Monday till Thursday)*

Good luck, and all the best in A-Level, buddies!

And to all lecturers, thank you very much!

No comments: