Headache


Headache

Kopfschmerzen

I am going to sit for German exam tomorrow.
Ich muss deutche Prüfung beim Morgen sitzen.

I got headache, because the German grammar is really difficult .
Ich habe Kopfschmerzen, weil die deutche Grammatik sehr schwierig ist.
or / oder
Aufgrund der Schwierigkeit der deutsche Grammatik habe ich Kopfschmerzen.

I still continue study it, even though i have headache.
Ich lerne es weiter,obwohl ich Kopfschmerzen habe.
Ich lerne es weiter trotz den Kopfschmerzen.
Ich habe Kopfschmerzen.Troztdem lerne ich es weiter.

The above are actually some transformations that roughly similar to the type of Qs i need to do for tomorrow german test. Just some practices, warm up myself! haha... Anyway, the points are real for me. I'm really having headache now. Especially for listening and writing. Damned! i just scored 65 % for listening during the mid-sem test.

Please help!!!
Yeah... almost forget that there is someone that will help me actually... Jing Hong. (wakaka)
Let me copy her draft of the answer script. But this time I dare not to do that anymore already. if get caught, then say byebye to scholarship. (Discipline problem)
Thanks for the help yea. = )

Give up already la...Aihz. My German so weak! work harder next time lor. Last minute can't study anything also!
Better prepare for A-level,that just around the corner.

Countdown: 13days left

2 comments:

ju said...

good luck in ya exam~!!
haha...duno what u type also..the german~

cheewei said...

Haha...Thanks
just finished the exam...
I leave blank a lot lor! die @~@
really headache now.
zZzZ first adi...kenot tahan anymore
=)