THE ORIGIN of REDANG TRIP

Just feel so lazy to update my blog.
But since this trip is also part of my life.
Well, decided to write it down, to complete this meaningful PUZZLE.

Where to start???
Hmmm...
Okie, let's start from ... ... ...
They are just some simple events,so i'll simply write lar!
Nothing extraordinary... May be very lame...

5 Jul

Kamunting Bus Station ~
meet my bed mate (Sum boy) there at 3.30pm.
We'll go to Bukit Mertajam soon.
But before that :

Juno's Saloon ~
Have a nice hair cut first.
Too hot in Redang.
And I wish to take lotsa nice photos.

Bukit Mertajam~
Yohoo... reach already!
Kah Aik come to fetch us to his house.
Overnight there.Thanks you yea =)

6 Jul

Nearby Restaurant ~
Eat dim sum as breakfast.
Just eat a loh mai kai. B'coz dim sum is so expensive.
If dad come with me, pay for me then ok la... haha
Miss dad so miss at this moment
(need him to pay that time)
wakaka

Jit Sin middle school~
Follow Maxx and Kah Aik to their former school.
All the girls look the same, short mushroom hair. =p

Penang first stop, Gurney Plaza~
Sing K in Red Box.
No talent but yet still sing 2 or 3 songs.Pay already ma!
Like shit, hope they don't mind my songs hurt their ears.
=)

Second stop, Jalan Selamat - Cha Koew Teow~
3 sisters Cha Keow Teow.
Expensive, RM 6.50 per plate ler!
But got 3 big prawns ... good!Delicious!!!
FORGET TO TAKE PICTURE
Argh

Seong Cheng's House ~
He treats us eat durian and mangis.
Wow... the durian smell and taste
just like durian in my hometown, Batu Kurau.
Long time didn't eat adi
Yummie
Thank you

Summit Hotel ~
Many things happen here!
My relationship break here too.
Luckily friends accompany me, group gamble...
haha

7 Jul

Sleep the whole day, rest more,
so that have more energy to enjoy in Redang,
yeah
By bus express to jetty
Journey Start
... ... ...


To be continue

No comments: