H1N1 in INTEC

20th July ~ 26th July : INTEC Deutche Woche 2009

However, on 25th July
... ... ...
deng deng deng!!!
Something happened.
OMG ...
( copy from 我猜 , 慧慈)
haha
H1N1 influenza A virus attacked my campus.
Consequences
as all of you know
Campus closed for 1 week.
Everyone go home for self-quarantine
except us...
ALG (A-Level German) batch 11
Who have to continue stay in this dangerous place.
maybe get killed anytime
Poor things
Besides,
whole German week activities were like almost failed.
All participants scared of our campus.
That's why,
my friends and I have to support one of those competition
yea ... that's right Cooking competition.
I repeat, is cooking competition.
The photos below are evidence.
Hehe ...





Our Group.
Me, Wei Pern, Yik Ming
and two malay girl.
(Don't know who are they)

Our Food.
Potato Soup
Germany traditional dish



I'll never forget the funny apron


I set the dish in such a good look
100% just for the look. =)



Guess what? We won the prize.
YeayeaH

The Most Delicious Food
RM 50


Nice try! Feel proud of myself.
Dad and mum ...
I can be a chef next time.
Wish i could have a restaurant
which sells all the special food
from all country in the world.


After the competition, i was sick for 3 days.
because of the virus?
or psychological problem?
Well, luckily nothing bad happened to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you will open your restaurant soon, can you tell me which other apart from this you can make....

Nicole

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step