Sorry

Aihz...
feel so sad sometimes.
Or recently

Sorry for myself
For eating so many unhealthy food.
For wasting so much time in Facebook-ing

Sorry for my parents
For spend so much money recently
For outing so often.
For not calling back home

Sorry for all citizens,government & lecturer
For wasting the money / allowance
For not concentrate in my studies.
For falling asleep always in class.

Sorry Sorry and Sorry
What should I do?

CHANGE
I must change
Tell myself always
that i must change
Change of mindset
Change of attitude
Change of everything bad to good one!

加油!加油!加油
德国,我要来咯
快欢迎我啊


3 comments:

Germany said...

Hello WeiWei, Welcome to Germany in 2010!!

cheewei said...

lolx...
luckily i know who r u!
hopefully la..
take care la u

Anonymous said...

So, finally you have realized your mistake it's good thing, please don't repeat your mistake in the near future......

Nicole

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step