one more step closer to GERMANY

wow... seriously very happy now.
I got all A's for my A-Level examination
Chemistry, Maths, and Physics
Hahaha...
Happy Happy Happy

I was really nervous.
Didn't sleep well last night too.
worried about somethings
Physics
keep asking myself
"I can get A for Physics or not?"
because i knew i did not do well
for all the 6 physics papers.
and yet, i wished to get all A's

High expectation to myself.
hope to have such a good personal achievement
many of my friends told me
"why u wanna care so much about the result?
you got all A's you can fly,
you got all B's,
you also can fly!
So why you make yourself so worried&unhappy?"
Of course I understand what they meant,
but i think we must have our own GOAL
to score
I bet, although they said like that,
they still have their own goal
the difference is
how many goal we want to score in a game
or just simply win the game!

waiting outside Pn Rita's office
to get to result
she was busying the whole day
since yesterday


proud of myself.
Hope my dad and mum too.

Going to buy me a present
500Gb hard disk.
wakaka

Jia you... TEH CHEE WEI
DSH coming soon
work harder for the last two weeks
then everything will be ok.
can totally relax myself after that
jia you ba!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The exam is over now so enjoyed and please don't forget to tell us about the score.....

Nicole

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

cheewei said...

okok...
haha...
later...

Anonymous said...

nice blog
cool
why just park...


Linux Help Discussion forum

Aman Toor
jolly arora
Manpreet Sekhon

koh sushan said...

hey congrats!!!
*proud of you too :)