Celebration


I'm going to have German exam soon.
So I've to concentrate in my study.
Not now but after this weekend.
When Monday comes,
I must be very very hardworking.

Many thing happened during this weekend.
I bought myself a 500Gb hard disc
I bought myself a bluetooth mouse.
Spent alots again...
RM 500 fly away lor..
Aihz...

nice right?


cool...

Actually there is a bad thing happened too.
too complicated,
don't know how to explain.
So just let it pass ba!

Then WE,
Maxx,Wengsum,Penghong, SC,
Yik Ming, & Shao Yao
went Sunway ... ...

Firstly,
T.G.I Friday
OMG...

Starter
Boneless wings

main course
Sizzling Cheese and Chicken

so full ...
i think enough for 2 person sharing...

What's next?
MUVIEEE ...

First time i watch 3D movie.
But not as good as I imagine
not as 3D as I expected.

Yik Ming told me,
Ice Age 3 3D
is very very great.
But... unfortunately
I missed it!
too bad
T.T


---------------------------------
THE END

No comments: