911 - Decisive Day

911 ~
still remember huh?

Back to 8 years ago
a series of coordinated suicide attacks
by al-Qaeda upon USA.
Many people died.

Back to reality,
11 Sept 2009
I almost sacrificed on this black Friday.
I sat for DSH-exam on 8 Sept
3 days later
I'm able to get to know the result.
Feeling? Nervous of course!
If I failed
then I have to say good bye to
GERMANY forever!
Dream to study oversea?
SPOILED?

HAHA
think positive ...
(someone used to tell me)
luckily
I passed.
Not with flying colors,
but I'm still happy with it.
74 over 100%
DSH-2
(Gred 2)
Since I'm not working hard enough,
and not smart enough in language,
so I shouldn't complain anymore.

Well,
I still have to complain about 1 thing.
SHE
lousy teacher?
cerewet teacher?
... ... ...
too many to complain!!!
But?
luckily not she marked my paper!
If not?

Barbara:
"hehehehe (devil laugh),
this chee wei ...
now is the time for me to revenge."

Forget about the nightmare
enjoy my holiday now in Taiping!
and ...
and what?
want to know?
see next post !
ahaha

No comments: