heavy RAIN before dawn..
make me feel cold and lonely.
b'coz no one around me now.

Luckily I still have sumthg to do.
Watching drama, blogging,
viewing others' profile in fb
and photographing!
Yea...
and how free i can be now....
I can sleep until what time I like
2pm sleep till 3am...
no need to worry about anything.
no one will control my lifestyle.
I LIVE FOR MYSELF NOW
I've MYSELF A BETTER LIFE NOW
YEAH!!!

She did give me lotsa sweet memories
But I'm sure Im not going to stop the progress of my life
just b'coz of her.
The one i loved so much before.
She should be no difference from others now.
Just an ordinary friend.

She hope we still can be best friend
B'coz we understand each other so well...
But my heart just don't want allow me to do so
I'm sorry about this one.
Give me some time
Half year? or maybe 1 year?
I just need time to recover, to adapt ...

hmm...
one should not give up the whole jungle
just b'coz of a tree.
Haha... XD
I'm strong one.
I know I am

After this moment
I will never think of her
ANYMORE!
I prefer think about
What my life will become
when I go Germany study there.
Travel around the Europe.
France - Eifel tower
Italy - Milan ( heaven for shopaholic 1)
Spain - Barcelona
Wonderful life huh?
hahaha....


3 comments:

koh sushan said...

jia you! you can do it :) was really busy these few weeks with assignment..jika ter-ignore hang..ampun maaf yea :P

p/s: i want to go Milan also..bring me go !!!

cheewei said...

yeayea... u so busy eh! mmg ter-ignore me adi! call u also din answer... but wont angry de la..
ahaha.. not so small gas eh!
aft ur assgn, u gotta repay back lor
wakaka....

how to bring u go?=p

koh sushan said...

sponsor me laa of course..i so sanfu bring you to this world okie :P