Celebration II

Just can't wait to post!
Here the story goes ~
right after I got my result,
straight away go to KL.
Bkt Bintang , Lowyat Plaza & Time Sq.
Purpose?

ehehehe ...
to buy my baby.
wished to own her since last year.
But that time still very expensive.
Plus I still not sure
whether i can go oversea or not.
and of course the most important
I have no reason
to ask for sponsorship from my dad.

NOW?



NIKON D 90

my baby ~


go out to experience my baby!

shot in lake garden!
re-sized after uploaded
look abit blur...

process of learning really difficult.
But, I won't give up easily!
one day I will become a professional photographer!
haha ... =)

Bangkrap d!!!
( because of my baby)
T.T

2 comments:

ce11 said...

wahhhhhh~~~~
WeiWei!! you must show yr skill with yr BABY when we meet up again!! I want a personal album :DD

cheewei said...

haha...k.k....
but gv me sometime to improve my skill k?
wakaka....