Master? Sifu?


Bought my baby 3 days already.
Did I know her very very well already?
still feel like lack of somethings ~
communication?
experience?

But I let her sleep by my side
since the day i reached home.
Hopefully she can feel my love,
let me know how to take beautiful pics .
Just read half of the guide.
About the buttons, function keys
bla bla bla~
Overall, didn't help much!

I seriously need someone
who are professional!
Gim Wei or Hon Kit perhaps...
( coz I've no idea who else )
Can't wait until Raya holidays
Need GW's lessons in photo-shooting and editing.

Well, I prefer do other things
rather than just sitting and waiting.
Search the google...
dlsr guides for beginner
so many results shown.

such as :
http://thephotographerblog.com/567/13-resources-for-dslr-beginners/

wow...
suddenly just get an info...
my another friend bought a dslr too..
same with my baby...
twin?
ops not only 2...
but 3 ler...
will I confuse 1 day,
when 3 of them meet together,
who exactly is my baby?
haha....
=)

1 comment:

HoNkiT said...

I'm a noob onli, not as good as u think actually :(