I LOVE D90

After that time I visited zoo in Stuttgart, I decided to add a new member to my D90.
a new lense ~


AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED VR



Reason of buying : that day I photoshoot de animal kinda small. can't zoom near to shoot.
Argh~ angry

now no need to worried anymore! ahaha :-)

Performance : Don't know yet. Still in process of testing. But should be not so good. Because this is a really cheap lense. only cost me a few hundred. But if compare this small value can get this kind of lense should be quite worth.

Can't afford : Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 ( RM 6k) and 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (RM 2k)

Rating : 5 stars to DHL germany post. yesterday just paid,today m able to receive. Efficient! I scare i might need to use this lense when I travel to München this easter holiday.


-enjoy photoshooting-

2 comments:

yan~嫣然~ran said...

how much u bought the lens???

cheewei said...

around 850. but i dun like thst lense. =(