Random


Have been busying recently with some kind of unknown stuff.
Not I don't want to tell, but even myself also don't know.
Maybe I should just say,
"Oh ~ I have been wasting my time nowadays."
But I couldn't. Because I will feel guilty if I think in this way.
:p
Well, I'm still in the process to GAIN fat! So ...
Hmm.. took my supper just now. Guess what was that?

deng deng deng ~



YOGURT

LOVE ...
YUMMIEEEE ~~~

It's super cheap lor, i tell you!
This big tank is 1000g and only costs me 1 euro 50 cents.
And it contains around 10% fat! Muahahaha...
FAT FAT FAT
*devil laugh*


-light off,sweet dream-
-no nightmare-

6 comments:

Maxx said...

lol..add oil in gaining more fat~ and at the same time, have a healthy life as well!

cheewei said...

thx.. haha... i thk yogurt is quite healthy rite? well,actually u gain fat as well!

Vynn L. said...

i love yogurt too (:

cheewei said...

haha... here big tank big tank de! but finish very fast! :(
eat that like non-stop! charm!

ce11 said...

eyy I thod only girls who want to slim down eat yogurt? lol~~ eat more CHEESE :DD

cheewei said...

cheese eat lots very geli 1 ler.. yucks!
but yogurt got lots fat de wor.. for girls to slim lor?? nowonder my mum said i look thinner adi! *shit*