Work Hard

Life recently makes me feel as if I were 80 years old Uncle now!
Sometimes I really use 100% energy to concentrate in the class.
With only a little abit of hope, hope that I could understand at least 10-20% is enough for me.
I'm not that greedy right? Am I? 100% output only hope for 20% input !!!
Well, so I try to find another alternative solution so that I could understand more!
to keep me okey to study in Germany, won't kick back to M'sia!

Follow my classmates to library today! And borrow a few books.
because the books here are very expensive. each book costs around RM350.
siao ~ 1K plus fly away !!! ( 4 books)
somemore in Europe cannot photostap the books. (malaysians' metality) haha
copy right reserved lor... ishk ~~~ aikz ~~~




saje look nia la ... kckc hard working. hahaha

study 1 page : sleep 2 hours!
:-)

2 comments:

我是傻佬 said...

hehe, gambateh la
malaysia boleh

cheewei said...

haha... thx tiger baby!
:-)