Room for the next 3 years

I'm so tired after visited the zoo in Stuttgart. So sleepy now. hmm.. that's why I'm gonna to make this post short. This is how my new room in Aalen (阿冷) looks like.


The view is quite nice oo ~
Can see the hill from the window.
Greeny greeny is good for my eyes. =)


All the furniture are new. And the room is quite cheap actually compare to others.
It costs me 195 .
Gonna use some ♥ to decorate it ...

But 1 thing have to complain. the heater is not functioning well.
My room is super cold!
Will snap how my room looks like, after filled with my rubbish!
LoLx



-light off, night-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

teng...ur room so cantik 1...@!#%@#$

cheewei said...

lolx.. almost rm 1000 ler.. sure must cantik la... if not! DIE ~

WSum said...

Shit, ur room is so damn nice compared to mine. mine is almost 250 EURO, but smaller n uglier than urs. N da view sucks too!

cheewei said...

haha... u think too much la...mine actually very small nia.. mayb is bcoz of my shooting angle make u feel that it's very big. and about pretty or ugly ler.. dont forget im a photographer yea ~ (but i din edit,jz put my blog add nia)

show me how ur room looks like when u free yea.

1hui麦小慧 said...

haih,msia need to use air con,阿冷need to use heater...T____T
同人不同命。。。

cheewei said...

haha.. M for malaysia and

M for microwave as well! ekeke

but here summer that time hotter than msia wor!