Berlin : continue ~

6am meet in FH's car park and then ... ... Goooo ----->>> Berlin!!! yeah!
OMG, 8 hours journey by bus from Aalen to Berlin really can kill! and the seat is so small for me. not enough for my long legs! Pity... ... But I still sleep like a pig... zzz...ZZZ! because I din't sleep the night before,reason : I scared I will oversleep. If I overslept, that meant I wasted the the money I paid! hehe ... Of couse I wont let this kind of situation happend! ngiak ngiak ~

2.15pm reached hostel in Berlin. After settled the luggage, went to eat Donner in the nearby shop. They told me Donner in Berlin are different from what we eat normally.But I din't feel there is any different at all. Hmm.. is it my problem?

Then, we had a tour to walk around the whole Berlin city by bus. It was about 3 hours. But I really dont like this kind of tour. I did passed by lots of places. And the Guide told us the history/purpose of every single place we had passed by. But I want to say, It's useless. Because I never walk the place myself, never take some photos. I wont be able to remember anything. So, I feel quite bored! and fell asleep.

8pm visited the Inselmuseum - [Museum Island] . There are around 5 museums. Neues Meseum (new museum), altes Museum (old mesum), and Pergamon Museum. The other two,I have no idea! haha... Among those museums, I only had chance to visit one of them - that was Pergamon Museum. It is something about buildings and statues during the babylon time, but not really sure about that! spent 2 hours there.


Museuminsel


Inside Pergamon Museum
(is that Babylon building? maybe)
(shot with tripod - ALONE T.T)


Lots statues in that museum.
e.g. This 1 - I called it 無頭東宮! xD
hahaha... :-)

Alex??? haha

After that, I went to shoot some night scene photos - View of Museum Island and Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral ). Haven't organise and edit the photos yet! stay tuned.

-to be continue-



No comments: