Trip to BERLIN

well, just reached my home about one hour ago. I am really tired now.
CRITICAL LOW BATTERY LEVEL.
But,I still wanna blog about my feeling first before I go to zZzZ. Berlin isn't that big actually. However, this 4days 3 night trip only able to visit only a small part of berlin. Because berlin simply has too many history! Hmm... capital of kingdom of Prussia. Thirty Years of war with French, and then world war 1, Hitler and Nazi, then world war 2, cold war and berlin wall. It was really cool to Berlin!



Berlin wall 1961 - 1989
[ one country, one wall, two different worlds ]

I was quite enjoy during this trip. Because I was free to take any pictures I want. No need to care about wasting other people's time,no need to worry about keep friends waiting for me. But somehow, it's really lonely. Nobody talk to me (hmm, i did talk to some people - photographer from other places because same photography hobby,nothing else)
So, Freedom or Friends ? Either one of them! too sad. I think, I'm going to buy myself a patrick or little bear! one of you will be my partner to travel around, and my model to photoshoot, okie?



-to be continue-
-nites-
=)


No comments: