change a new header! :-)
haha ...
make me miss taiping suddenly! =(
"see" caihong and huixing they all finish exam so happy now,
sze-ie also flying back soon! aikz ...
WHY my exam still havent coming?
(ops...can't exam lagi!!! I havent start study yet!) xD
should get myself ready for exam!
but i already can imagine what my result will be!
mostly fail dao 7788!
b'coz that day de test ... ... really make me *sick* !
haihzzZzZzZ ... ...
haikzzZzZzZ ... ...


-sometimes I really wanna give up-
-but when I think of the money I owe JPA-
-I know I got no way-
-so just keep walking and holding on-

3 comments:

ShiNinG ME *欣宁* said...

nice header! nice phrase! jiayou jiayou !!~ taiping miss you much too ^^

Huey Wen said...

lol..i like the note on the right side..totally same situation happen on me..when i think of the money i owe jpa, i just can tell myself i can't give up..haha!

cheewei said...

thanks s.ning! =)
huey wen, yealo... what to do! who ask me poor! no money! owe ppl money de feel really not nice! xD