Christmas Eve


Event : Conut down and Christmas Celebration
Location: Skybar, Flemington.
People : Nickson, Junyi, Piau Piau, Simon, Gim Wei, Lawrance and me.....
Object : Chivas and 2 jugs of beer.
(reason for simon, junyi and me K.O. ... vomit like hell!)



-sSs-
Iphone camera sucks! haha.. xD

TALK-ing ... DRINK-ing ... TALK-ing ... DRINK-ing


SOON...

We all get drunk (abit only). except piau, because she just focus on facebook. and ignore us! haha

then... wet!! kena throw into the pool. =.=
(Photos in Piau's hp, will upload when get fr her)

handphone gg adi... aikz....


Christmas Presentsss from my mommy

She knows that I getting "HIAO" recently. haha...
This 1 really useful for me. My face got so many pimples because of not enough sleep. @.@
Thanks mum... love u!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

your mum is reading this?i guess she will be touched lol

cheewei said...

no..she just know how to play barn buddy in fb nia..others duno d!