Family Day

27/11/2009 (Friday) ~

Really lazy to update. haha....
it was my mother's birthday. At first, I was planning to join some friends to hang out together and yamcha. But I suddenly change my mind. So, I followed Dad to Ipoh together with Mom n sisters.Because I realized that time available for me to spend with my family really is not enough. (easily got homesick recently).

Even though that day was quite bored actually. Because we just went Jusco and Ipoh Parade for shopping.( is window-shopping actually,b'coz we didn't buy anything ) I thought that would be a good chance for me to buy some stuffs that I'm gonna need in oversea later. But my "Boss" didn't provide me the CASHHHHH! So, I ended up with nothing,.

Then we had our dinner in Flemington. Haha... Second times for them. But it was the 1st time for me. The food was nice actually. But expensive.Remind me of ... ...
We used to have our dinner in Panorama. But nowadays, Panorama's food really sucks. Food was served with small proportion and no quality. My dad can eat 1 lamb chop, 1 fried rice, and 1 seafood salad sometimes 1 spaghetti too. Really miss the old panorama.

hmm.. presents for my mon? bear? or dress?haha... is a cosmetic stuff. My sis buy and I just have to share the money. No heart right? But I seriously have no idea I should I buy. Still remember: when i was form 3, I was working as waiter in Soon Lee during holiday as part time job. I used the salary i got, to buy my mom a watch. But she just keep it at home. Maybe she doesn't like to wear a watch or maybe she over appreciates the first present i gave to her. Duno.

Night is still young. Such a young teenager like me,shouldn't go back home so early and sleep. haha... So, watched 2012 with my pig mother - S.S Koh. And i was quite surprising. The hall was almost full, although starts showing 2 weeks ago. I think, 2012 is not really as nice as some friends say in fb. Effects are good, but story a little bit ... ... =( and most of the effects can see from trailer . No surprise!!! maybe is my fault for having over expectation for some unexpected scenes. and then, hungry lor... siang malam yamcha! nice taiping lifestyle. =)


No comments: