First time : Geminid Meteor Shower

I will try to write in English, although my English sucks! So that others who dont know chinese words still can read about this post, MY GREAT EXPERIENCE .


Today, supper time with coursemates (Kah Aik,Maxx,Ken Yik and Peng Hong), we start bullshit-ing about everything. And suddenly we talk about Meteor. After our supper, we decide to wait and see whether there is meteor or not.

We talk craps while waiting in basketball court. The feel when we are lying on the basketball courts was nice! Sky is clear. We are able to see the starS,lots of stars.


Remind me of a song.


Starry starry night, paint your palet blue and grey ... ...
Starry starry night, flaming flowers that brightly blaze ... ...

:-)


They keep saying they saw some already. But very dim, and super fast and not sure whether is that an illusion. I STILL SAW NOTHING. T.T

Then, Weng Sum joins us. He brings luck to me.haha...

I learnt from drama, that when we saw meteor, the wishes we made can come true. But it's impossible for such normal human being like you and me to make a wish. Because the meteor will just appear for a very short time, like 0.5 second. So, I keep saying my wish inside my heart.


... ...
... ...
... ...


Suddenly 2 meteors appear almost at the same time. Bright "tail" ! I'm very sure, that 2 i saw are meteors .


HAHAHA
So happy.


But then when I think back,I feel sad. I just able to make a wish for that 2 meteors. ( my heart keep saying the same wish, havent make second wish,the second meteor already disappear!

It's like the peak for meteor shower coming. 3rd meteor follows up quite fast, within 10mins. Gosh, why so fast?!?! My heart is still saying the same wish, and my brain is working out for another new wish. So, conclusion is : I made 1 wish only for that three meteors. T.T

They scold me greedy. Want to make so many wishes. HAHA...

4th meteor appear. My second wish done. All of them wanna go back already. No one want to accompany me. Forced to go back lor!

It was a really good experence. First time weyyyy!!!
Lastly, hope all my wishes will come true!

No comments: